Building and Sustaining a High Performance Team
Whether you're looking to understand the components of [Team Intelligence], enhance your team's [Team Intelligence], build your team, or improve your leadership skills, this training will give you the foundation to support and move you and your team along. - November 2021 Participant
This workshop is for anyone on a team who wants to contribute to building and sustaining the higher order team skills needed to thrive in pursuing your mission. Whether you are part of building a new team, or you have a good team that could be great or you have a great team where the energy and purpose need to be renewed, this is a workshop for you.
Leading a team means taking responsibility to create the conditions for your team to thrive, overcome challenges, recover from disappointment, and adapt to the changing landscape of your mission. As a result of this workshop you will:
- Understand the concept as well as skills associated with the 7 domains of Team Emotional and Social Intelligence (TESI) that include Team Identity, Motivation, Social Awareness, Communication, Stress Tolerance, Mood, and Conflict Resolution.
- Identify your team’s strengths and challenges in these skills.
- Formulate strategies for building and sustaining skills in each of the 7 skill domains.
- Leave with tools and an action plan for building TQ.
This is an extremely valuable workshop if you are struggling with working on a team. I highly recommend taking this course in order to open yourself up to more ideas and different perspectives! - November 2021 Participant
- Friday, October 28, 2022 | 9:00am - 2:00pm (MT)
This workshop is being offered via Zoom videoconference. It is limited to 25 participants and is delivered in one five-hour session, including several breaks. This workshop is highly interactive, including breakout groups and group discussion.
This workshop will not be recorded and participants should be prepared to attend the session in person.
Early Bird Registration Rate: $150 (through September 27th)
Regular Registration Rate: $165
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least three business days before the start of the training. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class.
- 7 business days or more in advance of the training date - the registration will be 100% refunded.
- 24 hours to 6 business days in advance of the training date - no refund will be processed, but the registration may be transferred to another person, to a future date for the same training, or to another RIHEL program of equal or lesser value.
- Less than 24 hours in advance of the training date - no refunds or transfers will be processed.
To request a registration change or cancellation, please submit the details of your request through the contact form at the bottom of this event web page and a staff member will follow up to complete your request
Judy Baxter, MA
Associate Clinical Professor, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, School of Medicine, Barbara Davis Center
If you have any questions about this workshop or need to make changes to your registration, please use the form below to contact us. This message will be sent directly to a staff member. (PLEASE NOTE: submitting this form does NOT complete a registration for this workshop. This is a separate form.)