Page to test new widgets.
Reimagining Our Systems and Structures: What’s Going on in Communities?
This panel discussion will open the door to community-based perspectives on the positioning of funding from systems and structures of power towards new, defining practices of justice and equity. Panelists will discuss the value drivers, leadership practices and methods utilized by community-based organizations for their transformational efforts in environmental justice, restorative justice, and health equity. Panelists will offer their reflections on the personal or community healing practices that are integral to this work. Through the panel and small breakout discussion, participants will come away from this session with:
- The role of small, local community nonprofits in driving systemic change.
- Perspectives surrounding the engagement and collaborative practices that are transforming community impact.
- Individual and organizational restorative practices that keep teams and communities together.
Reimagining Resiliency and the Pressure to Power Through
In this session participants and panelists will journey together and begin to explore, deconstruct, and reimagine the importance of self-care and resilience for leaders during challenging times. As leaders it is our responsibility to show up as our full authentic selves so that we give others permission to do the same. Together, let’s move beyond commercial self-care and explore what it means to create personal and professional environments that care for our physical, emotional, and mental well-being. The panel will invite you to move beyond sick days, massages, & baths and develop the tools necessary to create habits of good for long term self-preservation and begin to reimagine and create lives that are just, and well. We will focus on how we use our authentic and compassionate selves to become better leaders. Participants will walk away with:
- Tools and takeaways for designing healthy professional and personal environments
- The tools to identify when we are not caring well for ourselves
- Self-examination to explore if/when inadequacy of our own self-care impedes and impacts the self-care of others
Why I Applied to ALTP
Maddie Philley, graduate of the Advanced Leadership Training Program (ALTP), talks about why she applied and what she got out of the program.
What You Can Get Out of ALTP
Djuana Harvell, graduate of the Advanced Leadership Training Program (ALTP), talks about what she would tell someone who is thinking about applying to the program.
REGISTER FOR PRACTICE EVENTREGISTER for AS-EI Workshop
Is event widget below?