Support the Regional Institute for Health & Environmental Leadership in continuing to provide quality leadership training and development in the Rocky Mountain region.
- $25 buys complete program notebooks for two leadership program participants.
- $70 buys an emotional intelligence assessment for a leadership program participant.
- $100 buys healthy whole fruit snacks for one day at a leadership program session.
- $150 buys a day-long ropes course experience for a leadership program participant.
- $400 buys RIHEL’s survey software for the whole year.
- $1,000 buys staff travel to all events for a year.
Donate $100 or More and Join the RIHEL 100 Campaign!
RIHEL needs at least 200 of our stakeholders to contribute $100 or more by the end of the year. You can count on RIHEL to squeeze a lot out of every dollar, so you know that your contribution will go far.