TRANSFORMING DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS (aka Powerful Conversations)
There are many instances in life when we find ourselves in need of having “difficult” conversations where emotions may be running high, where there is a lot at stake, or where there is something challenging or important that we want to change (like asking for a raise). Planning and preparation are key to generating powerful conversations with clear results, particularly in conversations like these. This workshop applies the Triangle of Success as a model for preparing and engaging in effective “high stakes” powerful conversations.
As a result of these workshop sessions:
- Participants can describe the importance of intention for having a powerful conversation
- Participants can describe the three elements of the triangle of success
- Participants are prepared to use the triangle of success to plan future important conversations
- Participants are better prepared to have a powerful conversation
Registration Fee: $100
Given the COVID-19 pandemic and current public health safety concerns, this workshop is only being offered via Zoom videoconference at this time. The workshop is limited to 25 participants and is delivered over one two-hour session, including breaks. This workshop session will NOT be recorded.
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 10:00am – 12:00pm
Select your choice of the available workshop dates below (click the plus sign to open):
Transforming Difficult Conversations - Wednesday, December 16, 2020
If you have any questions about this workshop or need to make changes to your registration, please use the form below to contact us. This message will be sent directly to a staff member. (PLEASE NOTE: submitting this form does NOT complete a registration for this workshop. This is a separate form.)