CREATING A POSITIVE FEEDBACK CULTURE
Motivate your staff, support individual development, and encourage everyone to be their best during these challenging times by creating a positive feedback culture.
What might be some of the benefits if your organization embodied a positive feedback culture? Research has shown the following possibilities:
- More open and improved communications
- Clearer interactions that lead to further effectiveness and added results
- Creating a continuous growth mindset
- Decreased turn-over
- Additional growth, trust and accountability
In this workshop you will be introduced to a simple and yet powerful feedback model. We will explore various situations in which you can give feedback. You will also learn and practice core strategies that create a foundation for effective feedback communication.
Join us so you can begin to implement a feedback culture that promotes a positive environment and supports bringing out the finest in each member of your organization
As a result of this workshop:
- Participants will recognize the benefits of a Positive Feedback Culture
- Participants will learn the structure of the “2+2” model of feedback
- Participants will comprehend the basic strategies at the heart of a positive feedback culture
- Participants will practice giving effective feedback
- Participants will strategize as to how to begin to implement the basic strategies in their organization
Registration Fees: $100
Given the COVID-19 pandemic and current public health safety concerns, this workshop is only being offered via Zoom videoconference at this time. The workshop is limited to 24 participants and is delivered in one 90-minute session.
- December 1, 2020 | 10:00 – 11:30am
Select your choice of the available workshop dates below (click the plus sign to open):
Creating a Positive Feedback Culture - Tuesday, December 1, 2020
If you have any questions about this workshop or need to make changes to your registration, please use the form below to contact us. This message will be sent directly to a staff member. (PLEASE NOTE: submitting this form does NOT complete a registration for this workshop. This is a separate form.)